Wednesday 19 March 2014

NZ Photo Tour : Timelapse Compilation


 Assalamualaikum wbt.

My timelapse compilation that I managed to shoot during the NZ Tour :





At this time I was still new into Timelapse Photography. I made the classic mistake I think most novices do - shooting in Av (Aperture Priority) Mode, resulting in flickering in some of the clips. Indeed I had learnt a lot from this tour and I dare say I've come a long way in Timelapse Photography.

That's why I am inviting you to join my Timelapse Workshop this April at Sabah. I will share with you all the tips and tricks that I know about timelapse, not only what to do but more importantly what NOT to do so you could avoid all mistakes that I made :)

Join our Facebook Group for more information about the workshop.

In the meantime, do also enjoy this video of another my timelapse collection, compiled courtesy of Bro Ramdan Nain :)





Till my next post,

Wassalam.



-----------------------------
 HDR/DRI/Timelapse personal / group workshop is available upon request. PM me for details :) 
- all rights reserved - do not use without permission -
- contact me at enquire.ariefrasa@gmail.com for information on licensing of my images and timelapse clips -
Royalty-Free Stock Video at Pond5 Royalty-Free Stock Video at Pond5

No comments:

Post a Comment