Wednesday 26 March 2014

Putra Hait Sunset

Assalamualaikum wbt.

This timelapse sequence was shot last January but processed only yesterday. I was too lazy to go out, but the urge to do timelapse was ever there. So I just setup my tripod at my lawn, set the interval, connect my camera to my handphone via Wu1b wifi adapter. I configured the apps DSLR Dashboard to monitor the exposure and make necessary adjustments and shoot away hehe.

384 images sequence at 7 seconds interval, rendered at 24fps
Nikon d600 | Tamron 17-35mm | Phottix Intervalometer | Dslr Dashboard

Exif :
Aperture : f/8
Shutter Speed : 1/200s (start) - 5s (end)
ISO : 50 (start) - 80 (end)
WB : Auto WB
Pic Style : Customised Standard
Active D-Lighting : Very High





Learn timelapse with me! Join our workshop this April at Tip of Borneo, Sabah.

-----------------------------
 HDR/DRI/Timelapse personal / group workshop is available upon request. PM me for details :) 
- all rights reserved - do not use without permission -
- contact me at enquire.ariefrasa@gmail.com for information on licensing of my images and timelapse clips -
Royalty-Free Stock Video at Pond5 Royalty-Free Stock Video at Pond5

No comments:

Post a Comment