Monday 23 May 2011

Bagan Lalang Part II

salam.

continued from Bagan Lalang Part 1 :)

Going further south, I encountered clusters of mangrove trees - some dead, some mere sapling (newly planted). There's also a restricted area, a camp (me think it's erected by "Jabatan Pertahanan Awam" [Civil Defense Department] - a semi military outfit which, among others, to prevent smuggling activities) nearby so i kept clear of that area. Me don't want no trouble, me just wanna take pictures :)

The mirror-like stillness of the small creek was perfect for reflection pictures. And the sky was so beautiful that day, SubhanaLlah. The colour changed from golden to fiery red, and even after the sun had set, the sky still burning with the after-glow.

If only the mosquitoes weren't actively lusting for my blood, I could have stayed there longer!

The Young Saplings (click to enlarge)






The Mangrove Trees





The Dead Stumps








even managed to capture this facing back from the sun

all in all, I'd say it's a successful outing, alhamduliLlah... If only I could capture the scene better. Guess I need more practice i.e more outing! ~LOL~

Equipment : Nikon D90, Nikkor 18-105mm, Cokin GND8 & Cokin Blue Grad

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to view the entire Bagan Lalang sets at my flickr page. Do also view my Sunset & Sunrise album at my facebook page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment